From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Mark Schweim
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 11:50 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE:[IP] I had to change lancets!

ONLY a dozen times to catch up???  I TEST that often some days...

Wouldn't it be more of a "catch up" to just open the notebook, set the
autolance to "hit as hard as possible," and use it to stab the lancet into
the pages of the notebook about a dozen times?  After all... The paper pages
are probably more damaging to the point of the lancet than skin is... a
dozen sticks into a stack of paper would probably equal about 2 - 3 MONTHS
of actual blood testing use of the lancet.

Mark