From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of cyndy tengesdal
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 10:04 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] changing lancets!

Jan's email brings up questins for me.
  How many times do each of you test?
  I can not imagine testing as much as my son does that we could go near
that long without changing lancets

Jan Chait <email @ redacted> wrote:

I lost my meter kit at an amusement park last week. It was my favorite
meter, too - the Aviva. So I called Roche and they sent me a new kit.
Problem is, it meant I had to use a fresh lancet, since my poker was lost
along with my kit. So now I've been forced to change lancets off-schedule.
What's the penalty for that? What do I need to do to repent? I'd just
changed in March and it wasn't time yet!

Jan and ElvisToo

Cyndy Tengesdal
Mom to Ben Dxed June 3/02