[IP] finger sticks

 I have had type 1 for 17 years and I test at least 6-10 times per day. Not that
I want to, but have to for my own security and peace of mind! After all these
years my fingers are still in very good shape and I have tried alternate site
testing, but have no luck with getting enough blood! Thank goodness for good
lancet devices! Here's to checking your blood sugars.

  Tanya