Re: [IP] I had to change lancets!

And I thought I was bas using a new lancet weekly.  LOL  Barbara Z

  I'm sorry that you lost your fav meter kit. Did you ever check w/  Lost &
  Found? Be that as it may, I would suggest that you are definitely  entitled
  the use of a new lancet, schedule or no schedule. I thought I was  BAD using
1
  new lancet a day (I'm lazy!!). LOL!! Doesn't it hurt your  finger after
about
  it for 4 months?
  suzeeq78