RE: [IP] Trader Joes?

> Also I don't really believe farm fresh fish is worse for you. The
> government
> suggests limits on the amount of 'Natural Environment' fish because of
> the
> Mercury.

Farm raised fish is usually fed protein pellets made from other fish.
The result it that the farm raised fish "further" concentrate the
contaminents that are in the fish that made up the pellets. As a rough
estimate, some farm raised fish contain 2 to 10 times the
concentrations of mecury and PCB's that are found in wild varieties.

from the Science Journal
Science Journal: In January 2004, the journal Science warned that
farmed salmon contain 10 times more toxins (PCBs, dioxin, etc.) than
wild salmon. The study recommends that farmed salmon should be eaten
once a month, perhaps every two months as they pose cancer risks to the
human beings.

In addition....

FDA statistics on the nutritional content (protein and fat-ratios) of
farm versus wild salmon show that:

o The fat content of farmed salmon is excessively high--30-35% by
weight.

o Wild salmon have a 20% higher protein content and a 20% lower fat
content than farm-raised salmon.

o Farm-raised fish contain much higher amounts of pro-inflammatory
omega 6 fats than wild fish.