[IP] endo and cgm

Hi there
  I was told that the readings are off b/c they have a 10 to 15 min lag to the
glucometer b/c one is fluid and the other is blood. I was also told that it
would never replace fingersticks and that is what the endo's are concerned about
that the cgm is basicly only there to recognize the trends of up and down and to
see the roller coaster ride inbetween.
  Sandy