[IP] Serter vs. Manual insertion

Hi Michelle
  you might be inserting tooo slow which would bend the catheter part over your
needle and not insert that part under your skin. Then you pull out the needle
part after you taped it down and you never know the difference. I've always done
it manually, but when you feel resistance is when you really need to push it in
faster.
Hope that helped.
  If you continue to have trouble why don't you just switch to the
needle/needles.
  Sandy