[IP] Anyone's insurance paid for the 522 with RT monitor yet?

 I've been told they don't even try for insurance coverage at the moment. My
insurance which is Tricare prime (active duty military) that I have good chances
getting some money back if I do it myself with a misc medical supply code or
something like that.
  Sandy