Re: [IP] Let's Test the Sugar in Your Sweat

John

I hope these guys have figured it out.  Similar techniques have been tried
by research labs and companies for at least 20 years.  Everyone had
encouraging results in the beginning, but could never get it reliable and
accurate.  It would certainly be nice if it worked.  The technology I'm
betting on is the one where they "vibrate" the blood molecules with a
noninvasive laser and then measure the resultant sound and analyze it with
fancy time domain frequency/amplitude digital audio processing equipment.
According to the firm, the glucose in th4 blood has a specific resonate
frequency and has a pattern that can be detected.  As a former
electro/optical research engineer I see promise in this technology.

Andy