Re: [IP] no shorter Sil sets for me

-----Original Message-----
>Well, I'm bummed!  My pharmacy can't order the new shorter Silhouettes for a
>couple months or so.  I guess Minimed is only giving them out to their
>customers who order directly.  Looking forward to them, but I don't like
>having to wait.
>
>Yessi Palmer
>.

 I inserted my first shorter Sil on Tuesday. I was using the Sil-Serter with the
regular sets until a couple of months ago, when I finally had to insert
manually. I've been doing in manually almost every time since but I always dread
it. The shorter set was much easier - less of a cringe factor. My BGs have been
great with the set and I plan on switching my order over to the shorter Sils and
Sure-T's when I'm due for another shipment in October.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987