Re: [IP] Diabetes self-care requires three hours a day

 Hmmm interesting.. course everybody should be exercising and eating right.. but
then again not doing so won't totally mess em up either. but it does take
longer.. just to go on a simple walk after dinner I do a Bg check.. get out my
fanny pack.. load my meter into it.. make sure the roll of glucose tabs is full
and then off i go. I have been thinking about getting my dog one of those little
packs and let her carry my stuff. And if I can ever actually get switched over
to a different meter then I can just keep my "back up" in the pack...

Linda &
Dax