[IP] carb count

<<<I have been trying to find carb counts for Cracker Barrel.  Not in
Calorie King Book and they don't have a listing apparently--or don't want us
to know!!>>>

Extremely high, is my guess.  I checked the Cracker Barrel website and to
quote them "Cracker Barrel certainly understands the health-conscious
concerns that some of our guests have. While we are unable to give you any
exact calorie or fat content information, the following choices may help you
in your selection:" and follow with a list of obvious things to do, such as
order diet coke instead of regular coke, substitute promise spread for
butter, order a salad, etc--precisely the stuff that you don't go to Cracker
Barrel to eat!

When I eat at Cracker Barrel for breakfast, I just guestimate and then
double my bolus and follow my BG closely for the next 8 hours.  I don't eat
there often, but when I do, I consider a Cracker Barrel day a one meal day
because I'm sure the calorie count in that one meal is way higher than I
normally eat in a day.  At least I'm full when I'm done and often don't want
to eat again until the next day.  :)

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00