Re: [IP] AOL / Gmail

<<<hmmm.... That's odd, we have no blocks on gmail servers. However, from
time to time I think some of the major BlackLists do block them. IP used
SpamCop for a while (that may have been the problem) but we have since
discontinued using them because their criteria for accepting a "so-called"
spam event is pretty loosey goosey and their removal criteria even worse.>>>

All of my problems were when SpamCop blacklisted gmail, which seemed to
happen a lot (when I emailed the help address at IP, it was always a day
when gmail was blacklisted by SpamCop).  If SpamCop is no longer used, then
there probably isn't a problem with Gmail anymore.

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00