RE: [IP] what to use for corrections?

<<Where do you even buy it? >>I get it at the pharmacy.  Not all pharmacies
carry it, but if I ask they will get some for me. Costs $3-4 for a small
bottle. I buy several at a time.  They'll fit in a fanny pack I wear if I am
doing a Girl Scout outdoor training or am sight-seeing with my family.

<<Just curious, why would you still use it when Glucose tabs are so
convenient?>> After 49 years with D, I no longer have reliable symptoms of
lows and will need the syrup to raise my sugars from the 20's or 30's.  Coke
or the syrup works best.

Betsy Krussel, VA
dx 1957, pump 2000