From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] carb count

I have been trying to find carb counts for Cracker Barrel.  Not in  Calorie
 King Book and they don't have a listing apparently--or don't want us to
know!!
  I would like to go there with friends or when  traveling, but do a lot of
guessing.  Anyone ever figured out any  numbers?  If I even had a few I
could
order from that and be a little more  accurate than my guesswork.  Thanks. .