From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:57 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] insulin resistance and pumps

Can someone here please talk about using a pump if you have insulin
resistance? I was talking to a friend the other day and realized I knew
nothing! I would appreciate it...she is thinking about getting a pump but
she has pretty intense insulin resistance. Initially I said I thought a pump

ought to help her get better control...and then I realized I didn't know
what I was talking about.

An update on me, I am seeing the CDE Friday to move forward on getting *my*
pump. The new endo thinks it's a good idea for me since my BG's are out of
control lately.

Thanks a lot.
Sally