Re: [IP] carb count

 You are so right!!! I went to the Cracker Barrel website and there isn't any
nutritional information. I also went to a website called Dotties Weight Loss
Zone, that I've used a great deal for carb information, however Cracker Barrels
just has Weight Watchers points on it, no carb info. I've found other restaurant
websites that don't have any nutritional information also, and when I've
e-mailed them, they ignore me!! So I guess these are places they don't want
people with diabetes to eat.
  Nancy

email @ redacted wrote:

I have been trying to find carb counts for Cracker Barrel. Not in Calorie
King Book and they don't have a listing apparently--or don't want us to know!!
I would like to go there with friends or when traveling, but do a lot of
guessing. Anyone ever figured out any numbers? If I even had a few I could
order from that and be a little more accurate than my guesswork. Thanks.

  Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly.
  Nancy