[IP] carb count

I have been trying to find carb counts for Cracker Barrel.  Not in  Calorie
 King Book and they don't have a listing apparently--or don't want us to know!!
  I would like to go there with friends or when  traveling, but do a lot of
guessing.  Anyone ever figured out any  numbers?  If I even had a few I could
order from that and be a little more  accurate than my guesswork.  Thanks.