Re: [IP] what to use for corrections?

Betsy

Sorry I didn't see this post when I responded.  It sure shows our age when
we remember coke syrup.  Where do you even buy it?  I know it is still used
for soda fountains, but I only see it in large cardboard/plastic containers.

Just curious, why would you still use it when Glucose tabs are so
convenient? I remember it as sorta bad tasting, sticky and messy.

Andy