Re: [IP] AOL / Gmail

> <<<Get a real email program or go with Gmail.>>>
>
> Be careful with Gmail and IP.  Gmail's beyond pathetic spam control and
> IP DO NOT get along.  It got to the point where days would go by where I
> couldn't post anything because nothing would be accepted by IP.  My
> solution--back to using my hotmail account where I've never had a
> problem.
>
> Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00

hmmm.... That's odd, we have no blocks on gmail servers. However, from
time to time I think some of the major BlackLists do block them. IP
used SpamCop for a while (that may have been the problem) but we have
since discontinued using them because their criteria for accepting a
"so-called" spam event is pretty loosey goosey and their removal
criteria even worse.

Michael