Re: [IP] gastroparesis

Propulsid was taken off the market in the US due to heart problems in some
patients.

My son used it as a preemie due to severe reflux problems. I remember
reading about heart problems a few years after he was done with it; probably
around '98 or '99.

Someone else mentioned Thalidomide in a post. Interestingly, my mom is
starting on it soon for Multiple Myeloma treatment. Turns out since the '90s
its been used as a cancer treatment because it it such a potent anti-growth
drug.

Valerie
http://www.fusedglassgallery.com