[IP] AOL mail

Shawna and Lynda were complaining about digests with lines through the
letters.  George is right, I think.  It is an aol problem.  I was
subscribed to this list on aol for several years, and had periods when
this happened a lot (at which point, I sometimes just read the mail on
the website for a while).  I've not had the problem at all since I left
aol.