and email @ redacted wrote:

> WHAT IS WITH THE LAST DIGEST ALL I GOT WAS LINES IN THE WORDS COULDNT    >
EVEN READ IT

George answers:

Absolutely NOTHING was wrong with either the Digest or the 35 messages it
contained.  What was wrong was with your email reader provided by
AO(hel)L       ;-)

And what is the problem with AOL's email program?  Neither of your posts
contained ANY of the prior messages to referenced to.  Get a real email
program or go with Gmail.

George