Re: [IP] what to use for corrections?

I will buy myself some Smarties now that a
> couple of people have said that they use them.  My daughters would have
> eaten them on me when they were still living at home.  I had forgotten
> about them; I love Smarties too.
>
> Denise

 Personally I would never buy something that I actually like. Too tempting to
eat it. I mostly use those 4g glucose tabs and take between 3-5 tabs for a
normal low.
 Obviously once you come out of your low you need to eat some more complex carbs
or starches to keep you up.

 How many remember the thick "coke syrup" that Joslin used to use to correct
lows?

Andy