RE: [IP] what to use for corrections?

Thanks for all your replies. This has really helped. Based on some of the
information you sent, I looked at a bag of skittles in the store and it had
53 grams of carbs. I'd feel confident going on a hike in 90 degree weather
with a bag of skittles. I'll also look into cake dressing as an alternative.

Thanks again,
Dave