Re: [IP] what to use for corrections?

As we can all see, everybody has their own thing for correcting low
blood sugars. So nothing is really wrong because our metabolisms and
personal preferences are all different.  There's also differences in
climate that affect the choices we make.  So as long as no one's trying
to correct a low by using roast beef - an idea that a non-diabetic
friend of mine had(!).  I will buy myself some Smarties now that a
couple of people have said that they use them.  My daughters would have
eaten them on me when they were still living at home.  I had forgotten
about them; I love Smarties too.

Denise