Re: [IP] gastroparesis

It's called Big Business.  You know that there was a deal struck between
the US and Canada regarding beef imports...Canadian beef gets let in to
the US, if and only if the Canadian mail order pharmacies quit selling
to American customers.  I suppose we all belong on Spirit for this, so
I'm not naming names, especially not 4-letter ones.  Same type thing
with Mexico.  The FDA cites the thalidomide tragedy and there was
another one with some cholesterol drug - back in the '70s maybe.  That
one didn't kill a lot of people or produce deformed babies.  You know,
it took several years for the Glucowatch to get approved...and Symlin
took 4 or more.

Denise