Re: [IP] WOOHOO! Great lab results!!

> I was so proud to see that 5.9%. I have a check up with
> my endo this Wednesday and she wanted me at 7% and
> I was so proud to see 5.9%.

Congratulations, but please do not let your endo convince you that since
you did it, you now do not need a pump. There is no way to do variable
basal rates on injections. I imagine if the endo herself, or her child,
had IDDM, it would not take much longer than a minute to request and get
approved. You deserve the *gold standard* of DM care as well. Lettuce
no.

"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."

Jan  http://maxpages.com/bludasue  - http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps)