Re: [IP] what to use for corrections?

The little boxes of juice are a good idea....... I also keep granola bars
stashed around different places - my purse, my desk, my car, my fishing
vest...... and the mini M&M's in the plastic tube can travel well also - I had
one of the tubes in my purse for a long time, when I opened it, the little
M&M's were kind of crumbled, but the carbs in them still worked!  I can
remember way back when I was first diagnosed, a CDE at the hospital telling me
about the little tubes of cake decorating gel - they were 20g of carbs........
they would also be kind of indestructible......

I know some people use the little boxes of raisins as well......

Deb