Re: [IP] re: almost a week on the pump

 here is a link to a website that has jack in the box. Mike also pay attention
to portion size vs the carb listing!!!!

email @ redacted wrote:

Michael

There is a website at the following address that another IPer sent me. It is
nutritiondata.com/ It is a good site for nutrional facts and helps.
Unfortunately Jack-in-the-Box was not on it. You can access various restaurants
 nutritional guides via internet, by the way. Perhaps that can help you
somewhat.

Good luck!
Debbie and "Sam Ina"

  Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly.
  Nancy

  http://friendsarequietangels.blogspot.com/