Re: [IP] what to use for corrections?

I usually feel like I could tip the refrigerator over and just devour it!!
  Nancy

email @ redacted wrote:

I have been told to take the tabs, but then follow-up with protein (like a
couple of peanut butter crackers). I don't know if this was just one person's
opinion or what though. I also tend to way over correct--once I start I
have trouble stopping.