Re: [IP] re: my hospital stay/Debbie

In a message dated 7/23/2006 3:58:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Regge

I live just west of Paducah--between Paducah and  Wickliffe, my mailing
address
is for Kevil, KY.
How long have you been  in Clarksville? We used to go there a lot to shop..
Love
going to the  Oriental food stores there but have not been there in quite  a
while.

I have lived here 20 years.  Yes, there is some good shopping...we  now have
a Kohl's!! LOL :)  Any good needlework stores up there??   Like for cross
stitch?

Regge
WIP:
Paula Vaughan's Spring  Remembered Part II
Blueberry Bear