Re: [IP] Trader Joes?

Trader Joe's is a self-identified "specialty grocery store".  They carry
a wide assortment of things, especially fine yet inexpensive wines, and
affordable but tasty brie.  While I'm sure each person will have their
own special reason for going to Trader Joe's, their food is known to be
"affordable specialty foods".  For example, nuts that you might find for
$7 at a store, they would carry for about $5.  They have a large
assortment of ready-to-eat cold foods, like salads, sandwiches, etc.,
including Chinese Chicken Salad, and Chicken Curry Salad.  Additionally,
they carry affordable vitamin supplements.  Their orchid plants are also
priced reasonably.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993