[IP] Re: Re: Almost a week with this pump

According to my carb book that salad had 56 carbs in it.  I think you are
 really underestimating your carb counts & that is causing many of your
problems.
The two books that have helped me the most with the pump are:  "The Complete
Book of Foos Counts" by Corinne Netzer and the book "Pumping Insulin" by John
Walsh.

A pump is only as good as the user who controls the settings on it.

Cheryl W.

In a message dated 7/24/2006 11:18:53 AM Central Daylight Time,