[IP] heat an insulin needs

I never gave much thought to the heat, but today, the first day of low
 humidity in what seems like months, I'm running lower than usual - just had
lunch
and BG before eating was 63.  It's still hot, but dry (for NY in the  summer).
The humidity makes me miserable, both from a sweating standpoint and a  joint
achiness standpoint.  Can't say whether it's the weather or my  psyche, as
both are better today and both might affect BG.

I've never noticed insulin degradation because of the heat, even after many
days in the 90s.

Stacey