From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Dave Bone
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 11:23 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] what to use for corrections?

Can someone recommend something to use for corrections? I'm looking for
something that's easily easy to carry (small) and can withstand the heat. I
sometimes carry bottles of juice but but if I leave them in the car during
the summer months they boil. They are also uncomfortable to carry in a
pocket. I've also tried glucotabs but I need to eat 5 tabs just to recover.
Also, sometimes need carbs that last longer thans 20 minutes so I don't go
low again.

Right now glucotabs are my best option, but I'm wondering if someone knew of
something better.

thanks,
David.