Re: [IP] heat

I have a question.  I am sure once I get a pump my instructions will  cover
 this (still deciding and seeing reps this week). But it is running through my
mind now as I am reading.  I have a prescription for the Lantus  pen and
Novalog Junior because I seem to need lots of 1/2 shots.  I  also still have a
prescription for the vials.  Question is though--once I  get on the pump what
types of insulin will I need on hand other than to put in  the pump.  I do not
want to fill the prescription for all those pens  if they won't be used soon.
In case of pump failure, or if it comes out  and I am away, should I have the
 pen with me, and will I use anymore Lantus at all. Hope that came out clear.
 Thanks.