Re: [IP] heat

For me I have noticed that with the heat my blood sugars tend to go into the
dangerous states of lows..  I live in MN so the heat we have had lately really
keeps me on my toes as far as lows are concerned.  It was understanding that
heat causes the insulin to work faster and harder.  Not sure where I heard
that from - but that was my understanding a few years back when I ended having
an ambulance call due to a severe hypoglycemic reaction during the hot days of
summer.  Dianne.