[IP] re: heat

Emily asked: Does hot weather generally cause blood sugars to run higher?
This week our
temperatures have been over 100 degrees and my blood sugars are running much
higher.
Some people on the list have reported heat damaging their insulin.
Personally, I have found that keeping the pump tucked in a bra when working
outside 'seems' to change how my insulin works...the set is working, but
replacing the reservoir (in my case) has seemed to fix it on at least 3
occasions...another possibility might be allergies (they can make BF levels
go sky high, and with a lot of bouncing, at least in my case)

good luck
MichelleS