[IP] heat

Does hot weather generally cause blood sugars to run higher? This week our
temperatures have been over 100 degrees and my blood sugars are running much
higher. I have set a temporary increase on my basals but I am still regularly
having numbers over 300. Could this be due to the temperatures or would you
guess something else is going on? I have tried trouble shooting based but have
not found anything else that could be contributing. Thanks, Emily