From: "Don Stevens" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] pride (or at least acceptance)

 Talking about shooting up in public reminds me of the time (mid/late
1950's)
 I went into the restroom (El Paso)to take a injection---- ended up getting
 arrested and jailed for a couple of days...... the cop saw me pull out my
 glass syringe & needle  draw something out of a unmarked vial (at that time
 the labels on insulin was paper and come off without any problem)  This was
 on a saturday by Monday morning they took me to the local ER with a glucose
 of over 500....  AH! The Good Old Days!!!  :)
Don