Re: [IP] Type 1.5 or LADA

<snip>  Everyone always seems to assume
> that because of the late  age we got it, it has to be Type 2.

Or see that you are 67 y/o and must be a Type 2 - not considering those
cute little kids grow up and become mature old women/men! I was dx'd at
11 and another IPer said she wears her Lilly 50-yr medallion when going
to a new dr. so they can see the dx isn't recent. I like that idea and
will do, too.  ;-)

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://maxpages.com/bludasue  - http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps)

A recent medical study says that 88% of all Americans suffer from
anxiety...caused by the remaining 12%. ~ Shoe cartoon