RE: [IP] My hospital stay

I'm so happy for you, Debbie, that there was nothing wrong.

The one time I was the hospital, I had been to the doctor the day before
with nausea and vomitting (I'd had a stomache virus that refused to go
away). Since my doc was unavaialble, they had me see a PA, who schedules an
upper GI in a couple of days, but before we could do it, I lost
consciousness and was admitted to the ER w/ BG 900+, in DKA. Took me 2 days
to come out of it.

So, anytime someone can go through all that and find out there's nothing
wrong with them, I am so happy for that person.

Whoopi! Nothing's wrong!

Laura & Lil Bit