Re: [IP] Almost a week with this pump.

Michael Levisay just posted a problem the he feel is being caused by his
pump.
He is also concerned about achieving an A1C level that he all ready has set
for him self in his mind.
Pumps will take everyone some time to get used to using.
 The number one thing to avoid is having LOW BS Levels that cause you to
Hypoglycemic Reactions.

My best Endocrinologist says that his patient's  A1C's seem group them
selves into ranges that are unique to each person.  Some will changes in the
high 7.'s  other in the mid 7.'s, the low 7.'s, the high 6.'s the mid 6.'s
etc.

I am looking at over 15 years of my A1c's, over 42 different  tests that I
have the records on they are in the mid 7.'s where I run.  Seldom do I get
into a low.  The evidence of fantasticly better results in avoiding long
term problems and
A1C levels is not compleatly proven as far I know.

I see from the time of your posting that you must be on the West Coast.  If
you email me your phone number I would be glad to call you explain some of
the information that I have gained in 53 years of taking insulin.
Charles Soderstrom DDS Dx T1 in Oct 1953 <email @ redacted>