Re: [IP] Re:Spelling Errors

I can too, this heat is horrible here in OC calif... I'm sure that
that is what's getting to me these days, I see lightning SW of our
house, so who knows what will come in the weather tonight, but this
heat is mucking my BG's and moods up something horrible.

I have a 1944 JOSLIN Diabetes manual. I have a 1973 JOSLIN diabetes
manual. We have a JOSLIN diabetes center at UCI Med center here.
Never heard of 'Joshlin'

I was hoping if they 'delegate' photos and profiles to us IP-ers,
they'd put a foxy lady and very colorful profile for MY name... :-)
heheheheehehe....

Jenny
<http://web.mac.com/wyldceltic1/>