[IP] (IP) New pumps which one?

Sorry to butt in, but I am very new.  I switched to a Deltec Cozmo last
April because I wanted a pump with a battery that just dropped in,
instead of watch batteries that must be aligned very carefully.  I
wanted a pump with an alarm that is polite and dainty, instead of a
loud, blaring horn that never wanted to shut off!  As a pump user since
1982, a 300 ml reservoir size is a better deal - because it lasts
longer.  I just change only the needle if my site shows irritation. I
love the IR window and use the Cozmore as my glucometer most of the
time.  It's summer, and my house isn't air-conditioned, so the Cozmore
is off and my pump is in a Frio pack.  I am disappointed that the Abbott
software that was supposed to be used with the Cozmo was removed from
the Internet and must go looking for its replacement - or contact the
nurse educator from Deltec - or do both.

Denise May