[IP] re: Lisinopril and Lovastatin

Steph

 I am on both of these meds and have been for about 4 months. I Have been on the
Lisinopril over a year and the Lovastatin for 4 months.
 I have not noticed any side effects from the meds. Blood pressure is good even
though I take it for the kidneys and I do not know what my cholesteral is just
yet as I have not had a blood drawn for a while--well, I did but I do not know
if they checked the cholesteral--that's another post!

Debbie and "Sam Ina" from Western Kentucky