[IP] Type 1. 5 or Lada

I am glad to know there are other people who diagnosed Type 2 and finding
 out they are Type 1. I have been on mimimed pump for 6 weeks when the trainer
told me that I had to be Type 1 and not Type 2.
I was diagnosed in July 2003.  All blood work had been normal and no  signs
in being a diabetes. My endo said I was what called "a full blown  diabetes"
In a month I had loss 43 pounds, very tire, thristy and so much  more.  My bg
was 498.  He did start me on insulin.
I was 52 at the time. He did say it was my age.  I did good for the  first
six month controlled my BG.  I was wondering why I never match the  Type 2
profile.
I am hoping my endo will run the test to be sure.

I know being on the pump sure make a world of difference.
Mary