[IP] Old pump manuals, etc.

I went on a cleaning mission today - does anyone know of any reason to keep
- or anywhere use to send old pump manuals or years and years worth of
Diabetes Forecast magazines?  (along with years and years of log books!
LOL! - it is really sad that I can go back five years and tell someone
exactly what I ate on any certain day!)
Also a question for the tech people - is there anywhere to take prior years
of Norton Antivirus programs?  Or any reason to keep them?
THANKS! - I now have four completely empty shelves that I can make useful!
Trish