Re: [IP] what is the spirit list?

At 10:31 AM 7/22/2006, email @ redacted wrote:
>I have seen much discussion regarding the spirit list, what and  where
>exactly is it? I am not familiar with it. Thank you  kindly.
>~Donna K.

Its a separate mail list, just like this one. To become a member just
write to the HELP address shown below this message. Unfortunately,
almost nothing gets written on that list... even though we tell
members that its the place to have "spirited" conversations about
off-topic items and controversial topics, almost nobody uses it for
that purpose. I don't know why, though.

San
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Benjamin Franklin, 1759)